“the love of a family makes life beautiful”
I have been seeing a lot of recipes for corn casserole, so i finally made it and it came out so good. Everyone loved it, it will definitely be a recipe that I make often, plus it was so easy. The thing that caught my eye about this recipe was the corn muffin mix. I love corn muffins. When my sister Carla and I go out we always try to find the best corn muffins, the gooier the better. I found this one on Pinterest, I tweaked it a bit I hope you like it.
- one can of sweet corn cream style
- 2 bags of frozen corn
- 1 cup of sour cream
- 1/2 cup of salted butter, melted
- 1/2 cup of Colby Jack or Cheddar cheese, you can use more if you like it cheesy
- 1 box of Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix
Preheat oven to 350 ° and grease a baking dish.
In a large bowl mix all ingredients until fully combined. Transfer to the prepared baking dish.
Bake for 45 to 50 minutes or until it is done and serve warm.
- The mixture will rise up so don’t use anything smaller that an 8 inch pan.
The corn casserole went well with spare ribs and homemade mac and cheese. Allie and Anthony helped me make dinner, and the girls helped me make chocolate chip cookies. Everything came out delicious! It was a quiet Sunday, but as always family makes it a full Sunday.