“good company and summer nights”
Another beautiful night spent with family and good friends. Tonight I’m making my niece Giana a special dinner. She has been with us all summer because she had an internship in our area. She requested a few of her favorite recipes; my “go to chicken” and pasta with countertop sauce. I also made her a summer salad; and of course I made her a dessert. I made a sponge cake with cool whip and blueberries. We had a great night and will miss Giana!
- 2 cups of frozen corn, defrosted
- 2 avocados
- 1 english cucumber cut into cubes
- 1 container of cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 bunch of scallions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Juice of 1 fresh lemon
- salt and pepper to taste
- handful of cilantro
- mozzarella cubed, optional
Combine all ingredients except cheese. Chill in refrigerator, add cheese when you are ready to serve.