“don’t count your candles. just enjoy the glow”
This is another recipe that my kids request for their birthday cake.
- 1 1/2containers of your favorite ice cream, slightly softened
- 12 sugar cones, crushed
- 1 container of Hershey’s chocolate shell
- Hersheys’s chocolate syrup (optional)
- Smucker’s caramel syrup (optional)
- Planters dry roasted peanuts (optional)
Line an 11 x 3 dish with foil, crush 6 ice cream cones in a baggy. Scoop the softened ice cream into lined dish, gently press crushed cones onto ice cream, freeze for 4 hours or until firm.
Unmold cake onto plate and remove foil, crush 6 more cones and press to sides of ice cream. Top with the chocolate shell and peanuts (optional). We can’t use peanuts because of allergies. Serve with chocolate or caramel syrup on side. It is so yummy, hope you enjoy!
One Comment Add yours
Hmmm sounds delicious and easy !
LikeLiked by 1 person