“good food ends with good talk”
Ronnie is always asking me to make broccoli. It’s not my favorite vegetable so I rarely make it. While having dinner with our best friends, Shannon and Mike, we started the same discussion about broccoli. Shannon told Ronnie that she will make him her favorite dish, chicken and broccoli. I joked with her that now I had to make it for him. It turned out to be an easy and delicious recipe, Ronnie loved it. Thank you Shannon!
- pounds of boneless chicken breasts, cubed
- 2 pounds of broccoli, cut up
- 1 bottle of Italian dressing, your favorite (I used a lite dressing for Ronnie)
- pasta, rice ,or egg noodles. you can use your favorite
- parmesan cheese (optional)
Saute chicken and broccoli in butter, add the Italian dressing , start with half a bottle add more if you need to. While that is cooking make the pasta. Scoop pasta in dish and add chicken and broccoli.
One Comment Add yours
Always make this with black olives too.. but never used salad dressing just olive oil. Will have to try
LikeLiked by 1 person